SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE PURCHASING...
- If you are a first time lens wearer, please consult your eye doctor for proper eye care and fitting to make sure it's alright for you to put any type of lens in your eyes.
- The recommended time usage should not exceed over 6 hours, eye drops are recommended to prevent your eyes from getting dry throughout the day.
- All lenses lasts for 1 year, but I do not suggest you to wear your lenses over 6 months due to sanitary reasons. If you wish to wear it for the full year, please clean your lenses properly and switch the contact solution as often as possible even when you're not using it. It is recommended to change it every 3 days when it's not in use. Get an electronic cleaning machine if possible. Ulzzangstyle is not responsible for any side effects or damages caused to you from the use of these lenses. Please use with care!
The key to proper care of your circle lens is cleanliness. It is advisable to follow these steps to proper care but to also follow the instructions given to you by your eye care practitioner.
- Before inserting any circle lens into your eyes, to prevent stinging to the eye, soak the lenses for at least 6-8 hours, best to soak it overnight.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly with mild soap and rinsing it ALL off. Dry them off thoroughly as well, wet hands will cause the lens to stick to your fingers.
- Do not use any oily cosmetics prior to the insertion of your lens such as creams and lotions. It is also best to insert the lens prior to any makeup application.
- Before inserting the lens into your eye, it is best to rub it gently with some fresh disinfecting solution first.
- Place the lens on your index finger and note that the proper way a lens should look like before insertion is bow shaped.
- Use your middle finger of the hand you are inserting the lens with to pull down your lower lid and the middle finger of the other hand to pull up your upper lid.
- Look up slightly and place the lens onto the the curve of your eyeball, after it is inserted in, look down again and blink your eyes a few times to position the lens.
REMOVING YOUR LENS
- Don't forget to wash your hands!
- Use your middle finger of the hand you are removing the lens with to pull down your lower lid and the middle finger of the other hand to pull up your upper lid.
- Taking your thumb and index finger, gently squeeze the lens out.
- Place the lens on your palm and rub gently with disinfecting solution.
- Store your lens with fresh disinfecting solution for at least 6-8 hours overnight. Do not reuse disinfecting solution!!